Friday, January 20, 2012

Class and Followers

So I just noticed I have followers.  This is pretty weird considering I don't know you people and, following your links, you mostly post about made up internet monsters.

Also, one of you has started asking me about my dreams for some reason.

They're...the same as always?  I guess some are weird but these are dreams we're talking about.

Anyway, that aside, classes are pretty cool so far.  Though it's not fair that almost every single boy in my classes is a hottie.  I wish my gaydar worked.

I haven't really had any episodes lately.  I complained about having the chills, but Justin said, "It's just fucking cold."  I guess he's right.

1 comment:

  1. Made up monsters? Oh how I wish. There would have been so many fewer deaths that way.

    ReplyDelete