Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why Did I Have To Mention Bird Flu?

I don't have bird flu.  Just a runny nose and a cough.  It's winter.  Those happen.

Really wish I didn't have to keep telling myself that.  Oh well.

If I did have bird flu, you'd be the first to know when I turn into an exploding clipart bird, internet.

Speaking of birds, saw the weirdest thing on the way to Espresso Royale the other day.  Some guy's walking around campus dressed like Ace from Ruby Quest.  I kid you not, staff and beak and spade and everything.  I've seen him a couple times now, too.  He's...pretty huge.

Maybe he's getting ready for Winter War?  It's a pretty obscure costume, but these are nerds we're talking about.

Oh well, now that I've mentioned clipart and coffee, I think I'll go brew some and watch Birdemic again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, stop talking about birds, I hate the bloody things after all the things I've read lately..

    Unless you have the birdies following you. Which would be unfortunate as hell.

    ReplyDelete