Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Better

I'm a little better.  There hasn't really been anything weird in a while.  I even went to class today.  Koji smiled at me but didn't try to talk for me.  Probably for the best.  Not sure I could handle the pressure, even good pressure, if you know what I mean.

I didn't mean that as an innuendo but it kind of sounds like one.

I'm not feeling at a hundred percent.  But I'm better.  Lyndsay's even commented on it.

I've been sleeping in my own room for a while now.  I feel like such a wuss, having to crash in Lyndsay's room.  To be honest, I was in there longer than I needed to be.  I just didn't feel safe, alone.

Carraway--the manliest of men.  Needs a skinny girl to protect him!

I don't feel safe, honestly.  But I don't feel as unsafe.  No more scratching.  No more weird tags or sleep posts.  Maybe this was all just stress.  Maybe it's going to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment