Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hate People So Much

So apparently I was in the school paper for what happened on April Fools.

And now it looks like this alerted someone to the fact I go to school here.   There  was some tall skinny girl waiting for me after one of my classes.  Wanted an interview with me.  Said she was familiar with my case and wanted to talk about it for her thesis.

No, I'm not going to be talking about what that entails, but suffice it to say I still don't want to talk about it.  I hate that a bad part of my and my brother's life is now forever going to be a part of sketchy psychology textbooks until the next unfortunate event pushes it aside for another clusterfuck.

I normally wouldn't be about jinxing things but I don't see how this month can get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment