Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Worst Day To Post This

Someone broke into my room last night.  While I was asleep in it.

My window was shattered, and there was mud all over my floor.  Muddy dog prints, but there wasn't any other sign of a dog.  I'm on the second story, and there's no sign anyone came in anywhere else.

This is not an April Fool's Joke.

I've had a really hard time convincing the police of this, though.

I don't even know why.  Nothing was taken.  Nothing is gone.  Maybe someone played a prank?  I don't know anyone who would do that, though.  Not like this.

And I don't know what's up with that post.  I don't know what's going on.

I'm going to be staying with Lyndsay in her room until my window gets fixed.  It doesn't feel safe to sleep in here right now.

I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment