Monday, March 12, 2012

Death of Many Cuts

I think my classes might literally kill me.

I've been really tired, waking up, lately.  For a while I was convinced I had mono, but Lyndsay's said, no, and that I should probably blog about thinking I have mono.  So here I am, with more Castigation.

Justin's said that would mean I would have had to kiss somebody, so I'm home free.

I hope his latest girlfriend makes his dick turn green and fall off.

Anyway, I've been late to some classes, and haven't really done as much work as I should.  Not really sure what to do.  Maybe I need more melatonin.

I think the maple in the backyard is dying.  It's hard to tell, but some of its branches have just fallen off lately, and the wood is rotten all the way through.  I don't know what's causing it.  The landlord STILL hasn't even looked at the dead grass.

And to top it all off, Koji hasn't really talked to me or anything in a while.  Not that that should be a surprise or anything, considering how completely useless I've been at talking to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment