Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Still Not Much

Spring break came and went.  Still here, still in the same house, with the same roommate.

I thought I had the flu over break, but I was talked down into admitting it was just an allergy.  I'm in a bit of a better frame of mind, I think.

Gatsby called me today.  He didn't talk long.  It's the first time he's really talked to me on his own in years.  He didn't say much, just kept talking, asking me how I've been.  More than once.  Kept asking how I've been sleeping.

He also said things I won't repeat.  Personal things that I never want to talk about and he always wants to talk about.

Just before he hung up, though, he asked me about the thing he said to me right before I left.  I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about and he told me that that was good.  That was the way it should be.

I hope he's doing alright.  He sounds even more paranoid than normal.  Hope his new meds aren't causing side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment