Monday, March 19, 2012

Met With Gatsby

I really don't want to talk about it, though.  We talked about some personal stuff.

We did our normal thing, I guess.  Just walked around the grounds, an orderly watching us the whole time.  He's doing well, all things considered.  Seemed more lucid than usual.  I think they have him on something that's really helping him.

I wish he didn't have to stay out there all alone all the time.  No one but me visits him.  I guess he really doesn't have anyone else.  He was happy to see me, though.  Mostly, anyway.

He did ask me something weird, though, as I was leaving.

"Carraway....have you seen the Big Bad Wolf?"

I didn't get a chance to answer.  I don't think I have?  I don't know what that means.

Except my dreams, a lot  of the time...what he says in my dreams.  They're usually things having to do with, well, the Big Bad Wolf...or lambs.  Like that thing I wrote when I black out, those were both quotes from my dreams.  I don't know what they mean.  Do dreams even mean anything?

Maybe this'll start to get things normal, though.  Maybe talking to him was enough.  He's doing okay.

Lyndsay wanted to know all about it on the ride back.  I love her but she is nosy as hell.  She's stopped asking as much, though.  I hate talking about things like that, you know?  A lot of unpleasant memories.

Anyway, no scratching yet.  No nightmares last night, either.  Hopefully the trend holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment